7/18/09

Fourth day in Texas-Trevor

OK, so this is my fourth day in Texas, but before I can get to that I have to say yesterday was an awkward day, I wake up and I get ready as usual, but this time my Grandpa tells us raccoon! I think he's kidding. It turns out he wasn't I saw a raccoon outside the apartment just hanging there on the door. Now, that was a surprise. So, back to the fourth day in Texas it's morning now and were just waking up.
There you have it, our fourth day in Texas! Just kidding. I'll just go back to the third day in Texas, we ate out at some seafood restaurant. The food was great, seeing that I had the fried shrimp, my brother getting the boiled, my Grandpa getting halibut with potatoes, and lastly my Grandma getting chicken and mashed potatoes, a lot of mashed potatoes. I have no idea what we're going to do today. I guess all I can do is wait! Well, blog ya'll later.

No comments: