7/20/09

Fifth day in Texas-Trevor

Sunday, was a game night day. We played three games: Go, Phase Ten, and Settlers of Zarahemla. You could tell my grandparents and my brother were scared. They know I'm the bomb, or King of the Board Games. I guess it turn out how I wanted it though, seeing that I was one of the ones losing, but hey that's life.
While we played games we had ice-cream. Chocolate, thrice chocolate, and cookies and cream. Delicious! My brother and I also played some video games on the Wii, that was fun too. Just another day in Texas, guess the heat must have something to do with it. Well, got to go and act like a Texan. Yee-ha!

1 comment:

Chas Hathaway said...

I LOVE Settlers! I've heard that the Zarahemla version is better than the Catan version, too.

- Chas
http://music.willowrise.com