7/16/09

First time in Texas-Trevor

Well, this is my first time is Texas. As soon as we got here it was like BOOM! The heat hit me like a speeding bullet, I was guessing it was over 100 degrees. As soon as we actually set foot on Texas ground this strange feeling came over me, I looked in the distance and what's this? No mountains! Yes, it was strange, but at the same time it was cool. This just tells you how flat Texas really is.
Not only do they have nice flat area, but I hear they have great barbecue, only we didn't have barbecue, we had Italian food which was still good. I had pizza with an almost vegetarian style. I had five toppings to choose from I chose four vegetables and one meat, Italian sausage. Then after we had fun in the afternoon we went into the evening, time to hit the stores! We had ice-cream, and wow as soon as we stepped outside the ice-cream started to melt like a snail moving, I guess even in the shade it's still hot. After the ice-cream we went to another store Wal-Mart.
The parking lot there was filled and when you go inside the amount of people in there is, I guess the proper term is a lot. After Wal-Mart we went home to the apartments and watched some good old television. Soon after that I got a little tired and decided it's time for bed, so with that I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and went to bed. First time in Texas not so bad, I guess I'll see how it passes the Trevor test.

No comments: