1/4/09

Repentance!

I am now totally repentant about all the gloating I did about the 80* weather. Today I'm freezing! It's only 45* (yea, yea, I know it's only 18* in SLC) but 45* in Texas IS freezing! So I've switched again to warm clothes!
Today's been great. I went to the ward we'll be attending and everyone was great. It's only 15 mins away and pretty easy to get to. Bishop Brinkerhoff is a fairly new bishop and very nice. I look forward to working with them.
Mike informed me earlier that we may be moving to a different hotel. Apparently it's just been renovated from apartments to hotel and all the rooms are really large with bigger kitchens. I just bought groceries and finished putting all our stuff away so I'm not so inclined to leave this place but we'll check it out.
So for now "see y'all".
With much love, Vicki

No comments: