1/19/09

For the Kids





Owen and Miles have been sending me e-mails (a hint to the rest of you, it gets my attention!) In the last post Owen expressed, "I can't wait to fear my most hardest fear, going on fast things and going high". He'll get that wish when the Nagel's come to visit in April. So, yesterday I went across the street and took a few pictures of the "high, fast things he'll get to experience in April.
Just a little about the location. Arlington is 20 minutes outside of Dallas and the same distance to Ft Worth. It seems to be the place to go when you want to build a stadium as it's the home of the Rangers and the new home of the Cowboys. Those two stadiums sit pretty much in the same parking lot AND those two places are next to Six Flags which is next to Hurricane Harbor WHICH is right across the street from the Marriott Hotel where we live. So, for Owen, Miles and the rest of you...here are the pictures.

No comments: