12/24/08

We're Outta Here!

Originally I was going to stay behind and meet Mike in Grand Prairie, Texas after he saw what the living arrangements were going to be. We decided there was no point in me leaving later. First of all, Mike found out that he'd probably need the car to get back and forth from the base. And the biggest reason is...I really don't want to make the 20+ hour drive in the middle of winter by myself! So...on the 30th (or the 31st) of December, we pack up the car with the stuff we think we can't live without for a year and say our good-byes and head into the sunset (snowset). We're really excited about the move. I know from our travels this summer that our kids will all be fine. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and especially seeing my cousin, Shauna, who I haven't seen in years. So, for now, it's hasta la vista to all and if you're up for the adventure, come and see us. Maybe by the summer I'll have figured out where all the best eating places are. One thing I can't make myself do is cheer for the Mavs, the Cowboys or the Aggies! So, GO JAZZ, GO UTES, GO BYU!

No comments: