1/26/11

The 3 Word Journal

I found this concept some time last year and was intrigued by the idea. It seemed feasible enough and so I jotted down, as they came to my mind, three words that would trigger a memory. At some point I would find time to write the memories that sprang forth from those three words. To that end, I will use this blog and begin to write the things I remember about my life. In turn, it may serve as a journal of sorts. I'm not really worried that someone, or no one, would care to read anything I would write. This is just for me and anyone who wants to come along for the ride. This time, it's just about me!

Fifteen things The 3 Word Journal will teach you how to do:

1. Record a journal entry in approximately 10 seconds

2. Recall and record all the significant experiences and lessons from your life

3. File every lesson from life by topic and have them instantly available

4. Become a far more interesting conversationalist

5. Prepare effective speeches, lessons and presentations very quickly

6. Easily write a multi-volume history of your life to leave for posterity

7. Have an endless supply of material for teaching, reminiscing, books and blogs

8. Enjoy a hobby for life that you will never tire of

9. Greatly increase your knowledge and make better decisions

10. Feel increased gratitude for what you have and find more happiness in life

11. Discover your strengths and talents and how to use them to reach your potential

12. Realize the weaknesses that are holding you back and how to overcome them

13. Understand more clearly why you feel and act the way you do

14. Set 100 life goals that will provide both direction and motivation to your life

15. Discover your personal mission in life

No comments: